Betsy visits Leya Cragin in Lakewood CO

April 7-8, 2018 Betsy is gathering Chi for
The 2018 T'aiChi Chih Teacher Conference!

Betsy arrived to visit Leya Cragin in Lakewood Colorado...

And I am overjoyed that I stayed to join in the T'ai Chi Chih Workshop with Lisa Otero in Fort Collins, CO!!!


Look! Leya introduced me to Lisa O and Lisa V--they are so cool!


I gathered with everyone to discuss small adjustments to our movements...


...they really do make a big difference in how you feel the flow of the Chi!


I heard about the good times everyone shared last year at the 2017 TCC Teacher Conference in Colorado 



Some amazing new teachers! I can hardly believe some of them just recieved certification in 2016


We learned so much from Lisa. We can feel how she has a lot of what Justin calls "teh"
...that inner sincerity


I volunteered to help take the group picture so you can't see me in this photo


I will carry the focus and deepening of my practice with this wonderful group with meaaa to conference this summer in Philidelphia!!!

    Did you know that you can register for the 2018 T'ai Chi Chih Teacher Conference ONLINE NOW!!!!?
    http://www.taichichihfoundation.org

    You find that link and lots more information at...


    Thank you for helping me gather the CHI!!!

    Chi-FULLY Flowing from Emptiness,
    Betsy Ross

    ============
    #TCCConf2018 #TCCBetsyAndBen #TaiChiChih
    (Thank You Leya Cragin for building our CHI!)

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Betsy visits Wendy Statuto in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ

    Betsy visits Linda Jones at home in Bennettsville SC

    The Tale of Ben and Betsy