Ben tries to hitch a ride to Peru

April 1, 2018 Ben is gathering Chi for
The 2018 T'aiChi Chih Teacher Conference!

Ben thought he would hitch a ride to Machu Picchu, Peru!!!


But alas I was fooled by April 1st and found my itinerary changed!!! How quickly do you rebound from the curveballs in your itinerary changes???



My practice of T'ai Chi Chih has brought about an inner stillness... 
that calm acceptance that the activity of chaos around us inevitably brings 
no longer steals my joy. 


I find my balance on the left and then it is time to shift towards my right again.

I am bringing this inner stillness with me 
to share with you too!
See all 100+ of you at the 
2018 TCC Teacher Conference in Philidelphia!

Have you taken a look at who is coming to the 2018 T'ai Chi Chih Teacher Conference yet?

You can find that and more conference info...

Chi-FULLY in Emptiness,
Benjamin Franklin 

============
#TCCConf2018 #TCCBetsyAndBen #TaiChiChih
(Thank You to The Universe for building our Chi!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betsy visits Wendy Statuto in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ

Betsy visits Linda Jones at home in Bennettsville SC

The Tale of Ben and Betsy