Ben has been MIA in the Postal Mail

February 10, 2018 Ben is gathering Chi for
The 2018 T'aiChi Chih Teacher Conference!


Ironic that the man who began as the first Postmaster General got lost in the mail!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin


When I practice Light at the Top of the Head I often consider those wrist circles up there as cleaning the inside and outside of a window. I let go of all the fog and can see clearly the road my life is on at this time in the journey.

Then when I reach the wrist circles for Light at the Temple, I clear the tangle of my plans and expectations that I have about where I am headed and how far along I should be right now.

Each pause in the stillness reminds me to just be... be okay with exactly where I am right here present with today.

Empty of Expectations for Tomorrow
Empty of Wishing Things Different Yesterday

I am fully present
Just being here now

Thank you for sharing the breath of life with me in this moment.

We are welling up with bubbling springs of JOY to see each of you at the 2018 T'ai Chi Chih Teacher Conference in Philidelphia this summer!

Are you registering to attend Seijaku too?
http://www.taichichih.org/conference-2018/

Chi-FULLY in Emptiness,
Ben Franklin

============
#TCCConf2018 #TCCBetsyAndBen #TaiChiChih
(Thank You Janet Starr for building our CHI!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betsy visits Wendy Statuto in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ

Betsy visits Linda Jones at home in Bennettsville SC

The Tale of Ben and Betsy